Trusted risk transfer, for as long as customers need it
TotalCare is much more than just an engine maintenance plan. It is a service concept based upon predictability and reliability and covers service elements such as predictive maintenance planning, workscope creation and management plus off- wing repair and overhaul activities. Fundamentally, TotalCare rewards reliability, a factor we know customers value. With a payment mechanism on a $/engine flying hour ($/efh) basis, TotalCare transfers both time on wing and shop visit cost risks back to Rolls-Royce, and makes reliability and time-on-wing a profit driver for both customers and Rolls-Royce.
If customers choose TotalCare, they will experience:
- Secured cost of operating and maintaining their Rolls-Royce engines
- Enhanced availability as a result of the deep engine knowledge that only the manufacturer can provide, coupled with our scale, global reach and our fleet-wide experience.
- Engine workscopes that deliver the longest time on wing at the lowest cost per engine cycle
- Advanced engine health monitoring and the automatic inclusion of product durability and reliability improvements
- A fully integrated service that enables customers to concentrate on running their business, while we take care of their engines
- Increased asset value and desirability in the marketplace
TotalCare – choice and flexibility across the lifecycle